CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fancy Frames!

I am so in love with these Fancy Frames! How fun and whimsical they are! Any of these designs will add a playful flair to your child's room, and elegant touch to your home, or a unique and classy look to your office. They are pictured here in there single form, but I'll soon have pictures up of the stacked fancy frames!

The 4x6 Frames are priced at $20 painted, the 5x5 & 5x7 Frames are priced at $25 painted, and the 8x8 & 8x10 Frames are priced at $30 painted. If you want your frames unfinished so you can add your own color and flair to them, they are priced at 4x6- $12, 5x5 & 5x7- $15, and 8x10- $20.

Leave me a message if you'd like to order and I'll refer you to my paypal account. Thanks for stopping by!

5x5 Square Bracket Frame in "Misty"


5x7 Scallop Frame in "Rose Dust"

5x5 Circle Frame in "Chickadee"

5x5 Square Frame in "Heirloom Red"
4x6 Rectangle Bracket Frame in "Rainforest Mist"

8x8 Square Bracket Frame in "Boston Legacy Brown"
5x7 Rectangle Bracket Frame in "Riviera Dune"

8x8 Circle Frame in "Urban Sunrise"
8x10 Rectangle Bracket with Scallop in "Purple Stripe"

8x10 Scallop Frame in "Riviera Dune"
8x10 Rectangle Bracket Frame in "Lincoln Cottage Black"
8x10 Rectangle Frame in "Sassy Green"


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi! I was wondering if you did any frames bigger than 8x10? Thanks!

Rachel said...

Could I order 2 of the rectangle bracket frames in riviera dune???

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

I am interested in the 8x10 Rectangle Bracket Frame in "Lincoln Cottage Black

the inside of the frame measures 8x 10 right?

I would love to order!

Unknown said...

Iam interested in 2 of the 8x10 frames. (1) 8x10 Rectangular Bracket w/Scallop in "Purlple Stripe." The other is the style listed as 8x10 Rectangular Bracket in "Lincoln Cottage Black", however can I get that style in "Rose Dust" color or unfinished?